Connecting to Foolcontrol is quite straight forward. Please follow the connection instructions below.
1. Download the latest firmware to each LATITUDE
2. Power up Latitudes and ensure each one is operating on the same channel number (set using controller)
3. Attach one Latitude to the camera (this is the server Latitude) (LED is green, no LED on SK however)
4. On the other Latitude hold down the internal button above the 'A' (use a thin pencil/screwdriver).
5. Hold down until LED turns purple. Then release. LED should stay purple.
6. This Latitude is now in Client mode and is the Latitude that FoolControl will connect to.
7. Once Latitudes are configured you can power cycle and they will remember their mode.
8. Power off both Latitudes
9. Connect Server latitude to RED camera (SK). Attach power supply.
10. Server latitude will power up, LED is green, and it will flash white for a few seconds to indicate it has seen the camera via RS232.
11. Attach power to the Client Latitude (roaming Latitude).
12. The Client Latitude will boot up and the LED will be purple.
13. If the Latitudes see each other then both Latitudes will start flashing Purple to indicate that they are in RF Relay mode and communicating.
14. On the iPad select the WiFi network of the Client Latitude. You will see an exclamation mark and a message saying 'No Internet Connection' This is normal.
15. Once connected, launch FoolControl.
16. Hopefully FoolControl will detect the camera and operate as normal.
If you are still having problems, please double check you are on the latest Foolcontrol FW version. Please also check that you have the correct power setting in the Controller MENU - WIRELESS - POWER (Low is for close work to the camera, high is for long range/ drone work)
Please note that long range Foolcontrol is still in it's BETA phase. Users may experience some lag of data while in use.