No! A Controller gives you the best physical control of your lenses, but if you're only interested in FOOLCONTROL-over-RF, you don't need the Controller at all!
Articles in this section
- How to Connect LATITUDE (Wi-Fi, Control, Foolcontrol, RED camera etc.)
- LATITUDE MDR Wi-Fi Settings - What are the default/correct settings in the WIFI settings panel?
- FOOLCONTROL - How do I do the LONG-RANGE FOOLCONTROL?
- When will LATITUDE be released?
- RECEIVER MK3.1 - Does LATITUDE replace it? Can it do everything the Receiver does?
- NIKON - Does it work with the RED Nikon electronic mount?
- MINIMUM SETUP - What is the minimum I need to get started?
- GIMBALS - Can Latitude talk directly to the RED WEAPON / RAVEN / SCARLET-W over WIFI?
- EPIC / SCARET - Does Latitude work with an EPIC? How?
- EF LENS CONTROL - How smooth and accurate is it?