No! The settings for motor calibration are stored in the motor itself. Powering the Controller (handset) on and off doesn't affect the motor at all.
Articles in this section
- What is the force joystick for? Do I need it to perform zoom?
- What do all the short cut buttons (ZAP, DEBG, RXRS etc.) mean/do?
- How long can I expect a controller to function for with a fully charged battery?
- Does power cycling the Controller (e.g. battery change) affect motor calibration?
- Can I use two Controllers at the same time? For example to have the DP control IRIS with another Large Knob?
- Can I adjust the 'feel' resistance of the Focus Knob?